This is for a convenient, 3-day rental of a ProVap 110 Oxalic Acid Vaporizer (this is corded, requiring a power source or generator) to treat your colonies, with either caps or dispenser (your preference). If you need a weekly rental, contact us for price and availability. By reserving vaporizer, renter is agreeing to damage waiver below. If you need an organic respirator mask, we have half-face organic respirator masks available to go with each unit. If you do not have oxalic acid and need some for treatment, please let us know. For both personal protection equipment requirements and oxalic acid dosage, follow the EPA guidance on the label of your approved oxalic acid package. Do not immerse in water, can pour small amount of water into pot if needed to clear tube (we’ll provide guidance upon pickup).
RENTAL AGREEMENT: You are responsible for the use of the rented items.
- You assume all risks inherent to the operation and use of rented items.
- You agree to immediately discontinue the use of rented items should they at any time become unsafe or in a state of disrepair.
- Subleasing or improper use is prohibited.
- Renter agrees they have read all instructions prior to usage.
- Renter agrees to only use genuine oxalic acid in the unit.
- Renter is responsible for equipment from time of possession to time of return.
- Renter assumes the entire risk of loss, regardless of cause. If items are lost, stolen, damaged, renter will assume cost of replacement or repair, including labor costs (vaporizer repair is approximately $160, replacement is $500).
- Renter will return rented items prior to expiration of rental period. If renter does not timely return, the rental rate will continue until items are returned (or contact us for a rental extension—extensions beyond a day or two may not be possible if the equipment is reserved for another period of time by another customer).
BY RESERVING THIS EQUIPMENT, I AM AGREEING TO THE ABOVE EQUIPMENT RENTAL AGREEMENT